A guided light work meditation that creates a safe space around a fire in which you can acknowledge the shadow parts of yourself and transform them with the help of Mother Earth and the power of the flames.
After experiencing one of my past life selves and her strong connection to Mother Earth, witnessing her perform rituals around a fire that called upon the power of Earth itself, I decided to bring these elements into my current life. Embracing this part of myself, the origins of a circle, my connection to nature and the Lightworker that I am, Flaming Heart Circles were quickly brought to life.
The process involves a guided meditation that allows the group to bring their energies together in unity to create a space of love and safety. During this meditation you will be guided to activate your inner light source, call upon Mother Earth and her spirits, drop into your heart space and bring forth the heavy energies that are holding you back. Using the transformative power of fire and Mother Earth you will shift these negative energies into higher vibrations, filling your heart with light so that you may let go of what no longer serves you. The session involves a chakra alignment and DNA shift so that you may activate your highest potential and work on accepting the shadow part of yourself. Towards the end of the session each person will be given the opportunity to discuss their experience and the energies they have shifted.
The in person Flaming Heart Circles run a little different to the online sessions. The area in which the circle is held is thoroughly cleansed, the vibration consciously raised, a crystal grid buried beneath the soil surrounding the space and intention infused until the Divine Light Beings deem it a safe working space. Below you will find a brief itinerary of the session so that you can understand what to expect.
- We begin with an introduction and opening ceremony to ‘break the ice’ between all participants and evoke a level of support and comfort within the group.
- We undergo a cleansing using our Cleansing Bundles and Selenite to ensure we are at our highest potential for transmuting lower frequencies.
- Each participant is encouraged to collect a feather and/or flower in the lead up to the Flaming Heart Circle. These will be used to provide you with an individual intuitive reading before we begin the transformative work.
- The deep guided meditation, including channelled light language
- An opportunity to share with the group your experience and what you shifted, if you would wish to do so. This is not compulsory.
- An individual one card reading to provide some personal insight.
- A brief grounding exercise to ensure we are back to our centres.
- Time to chat around the fire whilst enjoying a cup of tea and high vibrational snacks, such as a fruit platter. This is included in the cost of the session. If you have any dietary requirements or allergies, please let us know so we can cater to your needs.
- The experience runs for approximately 2 hours depending on the individuals participating.
- Maximum of 12 people per circle.
- The entire session is 100% confidential and under no circumstances is it to be shared with anyone unless the individual has given permission.
- You may choose to transform or share whatever you wish. No energy is to light or too heavy. Whatever is needing your attention at the time so that you can proceed forward smoothly is completely acceptable, be it deciding on a paint colour for the house or childhood trauma.
- The circle aims to shift your energies into higher frequencies, empower you as an individual and give you the knowledge to continue transforming yourself.
- These in person sessions are held locally in Portland, South West Victoria.
- All times are provided in Melbourne Vic Time zone.
*an information sheet and recommendations will be provided in the lead up to the circle taking place so that you are prepared and ready to roll*
I loved the flaming heart circle, I released a lot of old deep seated baggage I’d been carrying around for years, guild, shame, feelings of not belonging and not being good enough, I left feeling light and free and I felt a bond with the other attendees whilst we sat in circle and chatted afterwards. A wonderful experience that I highly recommend you experience. Jody-Lee